S2 Exige Deposits

Hello everyone…I have just paid the �1k deposit to NWhale. Anyone else done this? Ciao D

Anyone else done this? Ciao D

No

Come on, it’s still a long way until it’s out.
Second quarter next year.
And they’re going to produce loads of them.
Don’t be anxious, first book a test drive.

Uldis

I still remember having to refund all the deposits for the last “New Lotus” that they were going to build !!

The car in front… is not a Toyota…

Hello everyone…I have just paid the �1k deposit to NWhale. Anyone else done this? Ciao D

digomilano

Hi there and welcome to exiges.com…Have you seen anything other than the drawings of it? I understand there is a prototype kicking around Hethel ??

hi roxteddy. i have same info as you, i have had 3 elises and now run a tricked 996. miss the feel of the elises tho, said to myself as soon as they dump a decent engine in that chassis, i will come back, IMHO the K was the weak point of the car, infact iam not going to rant but i thought lotus could have done a better deal than that, anyway!..yeah its subjective i know… lets wait and see but for the small deposit i am willing to take a risk on the jap engine.

digomilano

Did you get any other details, such as a likely price?

Ian

hi IDG, nope. if i dont like it by the time i have to spec it i will sell on the space and or have an agreement to shift deposit to a noble.

G’Day folks… same here, as soon as I saw the small posting in Autocar this week, I was down the phone to Stratton’s and gave a �1K deposit.

Let’s hope we get even more power in a straight line and even better handing (if that’s possible somehow). So looking forward to Geneva Motor Show, I’m there on day one IF the S2 is there too, which I’ve been reliably informed will be…

Catch you later!

Blime! That is keen!

Ok Who are the existing Exige owners that have put a deposit on the S2 Coupe at LRV ??, come on there are 3 of you !!!

Phil

I don’t know - but I’ll do some feretting around & try & find out!

PS Good to talk with you again yesterday afternoon - even though it was the result of yours truly pressing a wrong key on his mobile. I did the same with IDG some months ago too!

No worries Rob, good to hear from you too

I did the same with IDG some months ago too!

Always a pleasure, press away!