S2 Elise (K series) Upgrade Parts

New Silver OZ Racing Wheels with New AO48 tyres.

These would cost you �1710.30 from hanger111 (before shipping costs). They are new, but have been gathering dust at the back of my garage for some time now.

I have been offered �1000 + postage, so the highest advance on this will secure a sale.

Black OZ Racing Wheels with Worn AO48 tyres, wheel studs & center caps.

Nothing wrong with the wheels. Totally unmarked, just in need of a good clean. Front tyres have about 4mm tread left, rears are just short of the wear indicators and could do with replacing.
These would cost you �1746.20 from Hanger111 (again, before shipping) New rears will cost you �310 fitted (BookaTrack)

I have been offered �800 + postage, so again, the highest advance on this will secure a sale.

S2 Nitrons

These are 14 months old and have done about 4000 miles. Nothing wrong with them. Cost new is �1110.38 (Elise Parts)
I need a set of standard S2 shocks as part of the deal.
I have been offered �700 as they stand, or �300 + Lotus LSS units.

The best �� offer + standard S2 units will secure.

Preferable, this needs to be concluded this week with the exchange happening next Saturday (8th Oct.).

Email: [email protected] AND [email protected] for the quickest response.

I am not selling the seat belts or air filter. Sorry to those who have expressed an interest, but it�s just not worth the hassle for the return…

These will also be advertised on SELOC/MLOC and other forums.

Simon

[color:“red”]NITRONS NOW SOLD[/color]

[color:“red”] [color:“red”] Black OZ Racing Wheels with Worn AO48 tyres, wheel studs & center caps - NOW SOLD [/color] [/color]

[color:“red”] THANKS [/color]

[color:“red”] ALL SOLD [/color]