S2 240S from N. Yorkshire

Hi all,

Not sure why I didn’t sign up here when I first got the car, oh well!

I had been looking for an orange or red 240/260 S2 Exige for quite a long time in the 2010 model shape. I was pretty specific with what I wanted as I wanted harness seats with harnesses fitted. Low mileage and the seats could not be full leather.

I had been searching the usual places almost daily and one day noticed a private sale on Piston Heads. In the middle of April I picked up the perfect Exige, affectionately known as Bruce (…Wayne)

Metallic Black (I know, not Orange, but it looks like the Batmobile)

It is a '59 plate 2010 model S240 with Schroth harnesses and is in perfect condition. The interior is immaculate and the car didn’t even have 25k miles on it. The car has the following modifications which made it perfect for me:

Factory fitted upgrades to 260 spec
2bular silencer
Ohlins suspension

That looks really really nice, like the spec especially the Ohlins :slight_smile:

Welcome to exiges.com :smiley:

Lovely.

Car looks very nice, another member of the northern chapter, welcome along

Welcome!

Love that it looks great! I like that bottom pic with the long straight greasy road,…makes you want to jump in and light 'em up :sunglasses:

Love that.

Only thing I would change is remove the PH sticker and fit a black fuel cap surround.

Thanks everyone.

I have no plans to change anything on it at all other than fitting my second set of wheels with some Uniroyal Rainsports just in case!

Hello from a fellow North Yorkshire owner, will keep an eye out for you while out and about the North Yorkshire Moors. :thumbup: