S2 190 n/a

Thinking of selling up due to lack of use, I know most people here already have one but forum price is £22k, if I can’t get that it can stay here in the garage.

Pistonheads ad, Lotus Exige S2 cars for sale | PistonHeads UK

More pictures, Exige | Flickr

Looks good. Did you realise the piston heads ad says 141bhp?

NO :lolno: just put the reg in and if fills in those details automatically, I’ll edit it!

I like the clean look of the car which may be helped by the silver colour. Generally I’m not a great fan of silver coloured cars but it seems to work on your car.

Although I’m not looking for myself I might know someone who could be interested.
The important question for me is why are you selling the car?
Lack of use during your four month ownership during the winter couldn’t be the full story :confused: .

Link to Pistonheads says they have withdrawn the advert?

I also owned two Caterhams, I’ve now sold both and did withdraw the Exige from sale but it’s just not getting used and I’ve decided to go back to work so it’s unlikely to get much use in the future.
It will probably be for sale again soon with a dealer.

Well, it’s just what I am looking for and if I can sell the S2 Elise track car that I took in part exchange for my V6, then I will be in touch!

This is back up for sale, recent service by Hanger 111 and fresh MOT, price reduced slightly, It was for sale recently through a dealer who took a deposit on it at a higher price than I’m asking but I found out today that the ‘buyer’ is not going to proceed.
Would possibly be interested in something interesting in px if it helps.
https://classifieds.seloc.org/ads/original-lightweight-lotus-exige-190-na/

Should also mention the headling issue has been sorted.

Link to album,