s1 wheels

how much would i get for my s1 Exige wheels, they have half worn eagle fi tyres on?

Well the tyres aren’t worth much (increase shipping weight too, although they would increae protection) but S1 wheels are hard to come by.

If I were you I’d put an ad in the For Sale section and see what offers you get, or put them on eBay.

Ian

but then how will you drive around?

i get the speedlines next month. it depends how much i can get for the standard wheels as to if i sell them just thought someone might have a rough idea as to what sort of money they get.

Don’t except anything less than �800 if they are in good condition. If your lucky I have heard of sets going for around a grand!!!

Sean…

how much would i get for my s1 Exige wheels, they have half worn eagle fi tyres on?

I bought a extra set of used wheels with 25% worn A048 for 800� (which was quite a good deal)

I bought a extra set of used wheels with 25% worn A048 for 800� (which was quite a good deal)

ehhhh… maybe it was 1000� instead of 800�… I forgot

did well and got a tilt bed galvanised clubman trailor and S1 wheels with ao 39 (i think) for �1200 so quite cuff as the trailor was up for 800 alone both wheels and trailor top condition
dont you think they would be better kept just incase you need spares ie for trackdays etc
mike

Yep - I’d keep 'em too. Just in case.

I bought Speedlines and have kept my original Rimstocks. Remember, although the Speedlines are fine for road use, they’re not warranted as such, so if you bend one in a pothole, you’ll be stuck until Dave can source a replacement.

I have speedlines with 048s for track use, and I have Toyo T1Rs on my original rimstocks for the road…

The Toyos don’t seem to wear, and are quite good in the wet, as a bonus…

Keep em - they’ll appreciate in value anyway