S1 wheels

Looking for a set of rims,even better with race slicks or wets on.Alternatively what`s the lightest new set I can buy without having to buy my girlfriend a new car if she sees the bill!!!???

Looking for a set of rims,even better with race slicks or wets on.Alternatively what`s the lightest new set I can buy without having to buy my girlfriend a new car if she sees the bill!!!???

Plans Motorsport have some brand new Rimstocks fitted with A048s, �2.5k but you might get some discount off that price if you speak nicely to Graham!

I have Exige size sets of Yoko A005 part worn slicks for sale if you are after some.

Sean…

Speedline are making another run of the mags if you want them. ive just ordered a set, wont get them till may but there �1233.

Speedline are making another run of the mags if you want them. ive just ordered a set, wont get them till may but there �1233.

That’s useful to know. Good old Dave Williams.

Thanks guys,how do the speedlines compare in weight to others around?

[Can open, worms everywhere]

I think they’re the lightest, but not by loads.

Ian

Agreed. Keep meaning to do a driveway comparison with the bathroom scales… Speedlines + A048s against Rimstocks with Toyo Proxes.
Not got around to it yet…

Bathroom scales are no good! - my missus reckons they are inaccurate and invariably read 8lb too heavy

If you are still looking. I’ve got a set of stock S1 wheels with 3mm of A39’s left on them. True and v. minor chips.

WHEELS ARE NOW SOLD.

Thanks anyway,and I`m still looking.Does anyone know anything about the dymag rims?

Hi

Does anyone have any details or a contact for the speedlines.

Cheers

Wallsy

search speedline on this site… there are a few threads about this…

Rox that didn`t come up as a link,on here anyhow

your pulling my leg shoorly…

how about THIS ONE for starters ??