S1 VIPER STRIPES!!!

Continued and re-named thread from another post…

Mulling the ‘Benja’ Style stripes to go on the New Aliminium S1…

[quote) Black stripes are the obvious, easy option. You could actually be more adventureous & go for red, or orange, or yellow, or krypton green, or Renault Racing Blue stripes. At the end of the day, pick summat that YOU like, & bollox to what anyone else thinks! But I would say that

PS How about a bright colour broad centre stripe, with a thinner black/other colour stripe either side of that. ie stripe diameters same as Benja’s, which I think look the dog’s danglies. [/quote]

Yup!!! There was a thread on seloc that showed a center black stripe with red outers… that looked good!

What I need here is some feather plucker who can photoshop various color combinations of Benja’s stripes on a silver S1…

Think I may well go for it… so suggestions as to colors etc most welcome…

Wheels to stay black!!!

Not an S1 or Silver, but I am toying with something similar for my Aspen White Exige S.

[image]http://images46.fotki.com/v1396/photos/5/537502/6838078/ExigeSfullblack-vi.jpg[/image]

Now that is nice!

Would work on silver too I think?

I think so.

Sorry to be contraversal Pete, I think the S1 looks best plain - it sells itself, doesn’t need any more “look at me addons”

(says he with a Lotus Sport windscreen flash - Doh!)

Alex

Sorry to be contraversal Pete, I think the S1 looks best plain - it sells itself, doesn’t need any more “look at me addons”

(says he with a Lotus Sport windscreen flash - Doh!)

Alex

I do love mine the way it is!.. Nothing to be lost by mulling and dreaming away another smeggy January day!

Ask the Autocar guys for their opinion!

Go for it Pete - one of the many pleasures of Exige ownership has been making my car my own Aesthetically and Mechanically.

Go for it Pete - one of the many pleasures of Exige ownership has been making my car my own Aesthetically and Mechanically.

Spot on, Benja, or should I say stripe on! Unless you’re worried about selling it, just do whatever YOU like!

Make mine plain,although I do like the look of some I have seen(inc Benja’s and Pesky’s old colour sceheme).
It’s just not for me.