S1 Seat Options?

Hi All,

Hopefully looking at getting an Exige soon, and have noticed a few different seats in them.

Were there options when buying new, and what were they?

How easy is it to get hold of the Alcantara seats (with harness holes) for them and roughly how much for a pair?

cheers in advance

Most Exiges seem to have the sports seats fitted as standard, but I have seen a few without.

If you want the seats I would buy a car that already has them as they are not cheap.

However you can buy them here:

Lisa

Standard originals were leather seats with ordinary seatbelts.Factory option was Alcantera trimmed bucket sports seats and most folk went for Safety Harnesses 4 point seatbelts with them.

Alcantera was in various colours and EXIGE was embroided in the leather of the seat at head level.

Cheers

Simon

Dont forget the velour seats - lower spec (or at least cost) than the leather ones.

Didn’t the sports seats come with the harnesses and harness bar as part of a package?

Didn’t the sports seats come with the harnesses and harness bar as part of a package?

Correct - just looking at invoice for mine now. Sports seats ticked on the list which came with the harnesses and the bar.

Your right, as standard. Cloth seats.Normal belts. then for around �600 your could get leather ones. Red, Blue,black green and mag where avible.Came with a pump adjustment thing and normal belts. then for around �1800 I think, You could get the sports seat, harness bar and harnesses.Red, Blue or black!

Thanks for all your replies.

Are there any other aftermarket seats that fit (preferably alcantara?)?

Bit tricky, they need to be narrow. There are some but you really need to try them to see if you find them comfortable.

Ian

Lisa

Good starting point: http://www.hangar111.com/

Have a look HERE

These must surely be THE babies…

I like the grass covered interior.

Ian

i had the reverie carbon fibre seats in my 340, and got the alcantara trim on them. look outstanding and extremely comfortable. assuming then they would have no trouble fitting into an exige…

i had the reverie carbon fibre seats in my 340, and got the alcantara trim on them. look outstanding and extremely comfortable. assuming then they would have no trouble fitting into an exige…

Do believe that you are correct and they will fit no problem

Have a search for Moog as well (not on my usual PC, using dial-up, or I’d post a proper link). They look real nice

Cheers for all your replies, the Reverie seats do look the best replacement option. Hopefully we won’t need to go down this route now if everything goes to plan!! fingers crossed!

The most important thing to remember here is to try the seats before you buy them.
Like shoes, what fits one doesn’t fit everybody…

But if I had to buy seats I would go for the MOGs

Edited: bloody hell! just noticed how many typos!

The most importsnt thing to remember here is to try the seats before you buy the.
Like shoes, whst fits one doesn’t fit everybody…

Nut if I hadto buy seats I woul go for the > MOGs >

Totally agree on everything there - I love those Mog seats

Whatever you do be sure to fit 4/5 point harness for the track BUT strongly recommend retaining the 3 pointers for the road…
Full harness on the road is a PITA. believe me.
Whaterer you do you cant avoid “Having FUN.”
Good luck

There are some fibre glass seats on Ebay at the mo. Look good but like what was said above i would want to sit in them first to make sure they fit.

Seats