S1 S2 Horn Push. RUDE CONTENT.

As this can go in both, I’ll open the issue to a wider audience :smiley:

I now have three horn pushes, that’s a lot of horn. All seem to only fit from the front pushed inwards leaving me with an outty. I’m fairly sure the tried and tested way is an inny. The inner part where the hole is, has just been trimmed :thumbup: Am I missing some special way to insert my horn? Or has it been trimmed in an unique manner and not to the way I’d like it :astonished:

I shall post images of Ben’s wife later but if you can help in the meantime, that would be great and before he leaves work. If I get more time, I’ll post up something more mundane like my steering wheel :laughing:

:laughing:

Are those the pictures I took?

They must be,…post ‘em up because as far as I know I’m not married :laughing:

:clap: All help appreciated…

Phone the trimmer and ask?

I’m going to send it back with the horn push :thumbup:

The horn push on Shrek also stuck out (re-trimmed before Pete bought it) and never thought it looked right.

IMG_0521 by S B, on Flickr

Thanks Steve.

John,

If I remember correctly the correct horn push is smaller than a Momo size one and says Nardi, same as the make of the wheel, on the back. The Momo ones are too big. I no longer have a spare, I sold it with the Nardi wheel from my Elise.

Keith

Thanks Fellas. Been trimmed incorrectly. I have three Nardi horn pushes now. Lol 2 will be up for sale very soon :smiley:

All done, it’s now an inny :smiley: