S1+K20SC = ??? Weight

Sorry, one more question. I remember seeing a post about this but can’t find it back. How much weight does the K20SC add?

I had:

FA: 350 Kg
RA: 510 Kg

860 Kg

So what do I have now? I will put it on the scales as soon as I find some…

I recall it’s about 300kg. Thats without the ECU as well. :smiley:

With full fuel tank, empty fuel tank or ??

Mine is just under 900kg with half tank fuel, I seem to recall it added about 35kg

I mean added weight. Not the whole unit. Actually 300 sounds a lot to me for the whole thing.

Found this >>>CLICKY<<<

Can’t believe my car was measured at 860 Kg. Lotus say 785 but they are always lying. :smiley: I need to find some scales…

Is that with you in it?

[quote=FlyingDutchman]
Can’t believe my car was measured at 860 Kg. I need to find some scales… [/quote]

I thought you had asked the Edwards Boys to add that low down lead ballast!

BTW… the 300KG was a :smiley:

S1 + Honda NA = 760kg with about 25 ltr fuel and 7,5 ltr oil
incl. rear wing (5kg) A-frame (12 kg?) and fire exitguisher (4,5kg)

regards
Peter

Peter… that’s HELLISH light. My Exige stock was 764 with a full tank of petrol, so about 730-735kg dry.

That’s a stock non-aircon Exige with the RoverK.

But we really kicked everything out from the car we don�t need for racing.
ligtweight clams (only 3 layers glassfibre)
and we also cutted everything from the Hondaengine we don�t need
40AMP Alternator (CLOCKWISE motion version); Jenvey ITB is about 2kg lighter than the original inlet manifod; flywheel is 4kgs lighter than original etc, etc

My S2 elise with a k20SC with a full tank comes in at 820kgs.

Id imagine an s1 to be at 800kgs.

Charged cooled honda, no fuel no driver,736kgs

The car is looking awesome Rex - it looks like it’s been dipped in cream in that picture :wink:

Where are you campaigning it?

Ooh…need more pics of that baby Rex !

Yep, definately looks very :sunglasses:

Car running in the Eurosaloons, just had a win at oulton on sat, car still runing to much weight only managed a 1.47

ap.

[quote=Benja]The car is looking awesome Rex - it looks like it’s been dipped in cream in that picture :wink:
[/quote]

Apart from the wheels :wink:

[quote=AndyD][quote=Benja]The car is looking awesome Rex - it looks like it’s been dipped in cream in that picture :wink:
[/quote]

Apart from the wheels :wink: [/quote]

Everyone knows not to have white wheels, don’t they? :wink:

Dont start ben off about his bloody white wheels again, he keeps trying to convince me to go white too!

Looking awesome Rex!!!

735kgs supercharged - thumbs up!