S1 EXIGE WANTED...

IDEALLY SILVER, BLACK OR TITANIUM, BUT WILL CONSIDER ANYTHING, PLEASE CALL ME (ROB) WITH ANY INFO. 07841464334

Perhaps we should form the ‘desperately looking for an Exige’ club

There will most likly be a few nice ones up in spring, the sellers will be looking to make a killing with all these wanted posts. Bet they could almost name there price!

Yeah, I’ll let mine go for �65K

I will give you �60k as I will need 5k to spend on getting a respray

There will most likly be a few nice ones up in spring, the sellers will be looking to make a killing with all these wanted posts. Bet they could almost name there price!

They are going to be very hard to find in mint cond shortly, they’ve all been ruined spraying them daft colours and ripping their hearts out

I would sooner be ‘more’ flexible on my car (colour/upgrades etc) now, rather than wait to the spring and compete with more buyers and deal with seasonally inflated car prices.

Looks like I’m gonna have to be more flexible.

I thought those outdated ‘cart-in-front-of-the-horse’ GT3 jobbies retailed for a bit more than that

I will give you �60k as I will need 5k to spend on getting a respray

Split the difference, for a “cash sale”?

They are going to be very hard to find in mint cond shortly, they’ve all been ruined spraying them daft colours and ripping their hearts out

Examples please

I would sooner be ‘more’ flexible on my car (colour/upgrades etc) now, rather than wait to the spring and compete with more buyers and deal with seasonally inflated car prices.

Looks like I’m gonna have to be more flexible.

[/quote]

Deano take note, best get one now before they start increasing in value as the spring arrives!

Blimey, check out the ‘for sale’ section now, they’re like London buses!

In fact, literally like London Buses as one is red!

Robin,

Did you ever find that S1?

J.