S1 Exige wanted.

Hello
Not posted or been here for a year or so now, but back in the market for an Exige. I d prefer Titanium, Grey or Black but open to anything? Not stressed on spec their all great whether 172 or 190’s, just looking for a genuine honest clean car and a realistic buy without whimsical pricing…

Cash buyer not messing about - however if your interested I m just selling a '73 911 RS (Lightweight) so could do a deal if someone was in the market for such a car - see

http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7929

its one hell of a fun car.

Many Thanks James ([email protected])

Welcome back!

Sorry, not looking to sell, but the your Porsche looks very tidy indeed! Take it that it’s not quite a genuine Carrera RS! Although a quarter of the price and probably a lot more capable! Nice car either way.

There are a few S1s around on Pistonheads Classified, although you’ve probably already seen those. The blue S1 at Alexander David is a bit of a dog though…

25k for your 911 will see you in an S2 Exige these days. Worth considering too…

Either way, good luck selling and have fun looking!

Cheers,
Alex.

Thanks Alex, no the car isnt a genuine RS but with a real car in that condition selling these days at �150k a bargain. My cars VERY well known in 911 circles, its a top car and is running later 911 964 running gear, so all the pre 73 looks and late 90’s grunt from the 3.6 best of both worlds…but I really fancy an Exige. I want an S1 rather than S2, just a personal taste thing…I m in no rush just want to find a good car �18-�20k ish…

Good luck but there arent that many mint ones around…especially mint ones for sale!
Theres alway the one for 27k with 1000 miles, yes its a S1, at Paul Mattys!

hi there,
i have a 2000x 190bhp exige that iv owned from new in norfolk mustard metalic with 14,000 miles on the clock.not got round to advertising yet but willing to take a realistic price.if any good to you give me a call on 01227722797 or 07932005636 and well talk details.

cheers karl.

SOLD via this post.
as good a place as any to advertise i think,sad to see her go though. [color:“yellow”] [/color]

SOLD via this post.
as good a place as any to advertise i think,sad to see her go though. [color:“yellow”] [/color]

Karl,

Did you get a good price for it as we’re always looking to keep the S1 prices buoyant?

SOLD via this post.

Karl,

Did you get a good price for it as we’re always looking to keep the S1 prices buoyant?

Those looking to sell are!

FROM NOW ON ALL EXIGE’S ARE WORTH AT LEAST �30,000
So who’s got a new toy then!!!

FROM NOW ON ALL EXIGE’S ARE WORTH AT LEAST �30,000
So who’s got a new toy then!!!

You mean FROM NOW ON ALL S1 EXIGES ARE WORTH AT LEAST �30,000

sold for �18k,would of liked more but suited me to sell now as insurance is due and will need service soon.
have had loads af fun with the car thou and still think their great.