S1 Exige Updated Register - Is your car on here?

Been doing a bit of work on this today and now updated to show info on a total of 255 Cars

Top job. Still like to know how you’re doing it.

Its a mixture of posts on owners clubs over the world, me pestering sellers (exporters and importers) for details and/or searching to find a picture of the car and working forwards/backwards from there to see where they are and then keep tracing from then on. At times I feel like a private detective :laughing:

Great work, Paul. And very satisfying when you reach your target. Full marks, and thanks.

1 Like

Some update on Exige #67, and also my first post here :slight_smile:

Car is still VHPD New Aluminium RHD but it is now in Germany and will be converted to LHD.

Cheers
Lars

1 Like

Thanks for the update Lars - greatly appreciated !!

Welcome to Exiges.com

So I’m now 498 :smiley:

I so want to be on this list!

Swap 160 + cash :smiley:

Plenty of orange ones about

Hmmm…

Now tnere is a thought, how much extra on top are you going to give me?

1 Like

Pretty sure mine’s New Aluminium (you’ve seen it Paul, not dark enough to be Titanium is it?) :neutral_face:

New Ali is very light, if yours has some darker shades when caught in the right light it could be Quartz Silver?

Nah its deffo New Ali, I’d updated on my s/s but been slack and forgotten to update it on the list on here. :blush:

Well not only is this very addictive but its very time consuming :laughing: … just added another 3 so we are now at 258 cars !!

1 more added !!!

I have 055 now and it is back to original
VHPD, not Honda’d any more.

Still new Ali though.

Dan

Congrats!

Get a picture up Dan :thumbup:

I wonder if the trend will reverse and head towards reinstating the VHPD…I can understand why but I will never go back.