S1 Exige for Sale

Well its been a very mixed week! Last week i was looking at going for the honda transplant and turning the car into a serious track weapon. However i started to rethink this after testing, and then buying, another car. I planned to keep the lotus as well but have found out today that my workload for the year has changed (reduced). I have therefore decided to sell the car and make do with one for now. Things could well change in a month or so but at the moment the car is for sale. Its an Azure blue car as follows:-

190 upgrade
Aftermarket exhaust and decat pipe
Carbon airbox
Lotus Sport Race seats with 4 point harnes
Alpine head unit
14k miles with FLSH

Think thats about it for now.

Looking for �20,000

If your interested let me know

Colin
07903 122921

sounds like a fare price, It sounds very nice, not many in azure blue-lovly colour!

I’d rather miss a few meals and walk around in rags than get rid of my S1 Exige!

Future classic and not that many for sale should you wish to buy again!

Seriously, I hope you can either get what you want for the car or circumstances pick themselves up again soon.
Cheers,
Alex.

Too right in my opinion,S1 prices have hit the bottom of the bathtub,they are rare exotic and can only increase in value.Epecially with their K still in the boot

Colin, Sounds like a lovely car, could you not hang onto it for a couple of months till you know about your work situation. it might be easier to sell it in the summer aswell

Colin, Sounds like a lovely car, could you not hang onto it for a couple of months till you know about your work situation. it might be easier to sell it in the summer aswell

Agreed, and you’ll get another couple of grand at least I reckon if you hang on to it til the better weather!

I’d rather miss a few meals and walk around in rags than get rid of my S1 Exige!

Quite agree - far better cars end up with real enthusiasts who will look after them and drive them as they were intended to be, rather than stay in the hands of fair weather owners.

Thanks for all the comments. Not really trying too hard at the moment to sell it as things may change over the next month or so. If not then i will try harder to sell when it warms up a bit. May even increase the price.
If i still have it in April i will take it to Donnington.