S1 Exige for sale

Yes, yes,yes… I’m at it again After a slight reality check, I am putting the silver bullet up for sale. No, I’m not buying a sensible car or anything smart like that, but am saving up for a GT40 kit to build over the winter. This means that Exige must go. I also have lost my storage garage (as the houseowner is selling). So the plan is over winter to put the Cobra in Long term storage and build the GT in my now single car garage.

Hence:

31,500 miles. W reg Exige,Silver,
A048 tires, 190 Lotus kit, Supersports exhaust(Oval pipe), SCRP, Carbon Airbox, EBC grooved Discs, Pagid RS14 pads, braided hoses, full Sports seats with Harness, Removable Wheel, Nitrons (New), OilCooler, Edwards winged diffuser and front splitter, Motorsport engine cover.

3000 miles since engine rebuild/refresh (due spun main bearing) by Lakeside. 2 trackdays since then (Bedford and Brands). Geo done recently by Sinclaires. She isnt flawless like some GJOB cars out there, but is sorted for trackday use. Yes its high milage(for an Exige) but the engine has been refreshed as well as discs,pads,nitrons,tyres in my time owning the car since Febuary

Offers vaguely around �21,000 will be optimistically entertained

Carsten 07952 916 947