S1 Exige for sale @ £24,995.

No its not mine!!!

Its at Adrian Blyths, 1500 miles and the last ever one off the production line with all supporting documents!

�24,995!

And remember Paul Matty still has that S1 for sale at �25,995!

Good value???

Only if you’re planning on putting it in a museum.

Turn a wheel and kiss goodbye to it’s value.

Only if you’re planning on putting it in a museum.

Turn a wheel and kiss goodbye to it’s value.

PMSL, but true!

Nice to know there’s a few people out there keeping some good examples nice in cast ours get binned.

Ian

sort of related…

I know a man with a 1989 Honda RC30. Mint example frame number 000000000000001 Cost �9k new when other 750’s were typically �3-4k

It’s easily worth �15k going up and getter ever more rare

Simon

Can you persuade him to ride it past your “nice neighbour’s” house at 6am on full throttle?

A 0 mile RC30 recently went for in the region of 30K recently.

Simon

Can you persuade him to ride it past your “nice neighbour’s” house at 6am on full throttle?

Oh indeed - it’s part of every run out from now to infinity

Just wait while the sun starts coming out

and a 0k RC - wow - Crown Jewels!

My little NC30 of a similar age and appearance is worth about 2 baloons and a Lone Ranger mask!!!

[quote

and a 0k RC - wow - Crown Jewels!

My little NC30 of a similar age and appearance is worth about 2 baloons and a Lone Ranger mask!!! [/quote]

Going off on a m/c tangent, three or four years ago a dealer local to me (D&K) had ‘several’ new OW01’s up for sale at around �6K. I’m still kicking myself for not buying one and sticking it away.

Its at Adrian Blyths, 1500 miles and the last ever one off the production line with all supporting documents!

�24,995!

re you saying that the supporting documents declare it as the last ever one off the production line? Can you get the last three numbers of the VIN - it might be helpful in the debate regarding exactly how many were made.

graeme ffrom murrays in edinburgh was talking to me about a car that was for sale he claimed was the kast of the production line.ardent red?
apparently owned by a lotus collecter down south?
pity i cant afford that just now

graeme ffrom murrays in edinburgh was talking to me about a car that was for sale he claimed was the kast of the production line.ardent red?

What is the definition of “production line”? The process at Lotus used to be a little more organic than perhaps that at Ford, etc. What about if one was not finished last but ended up in the final QA zone needing some remedial work and then was last out of the door to the parking zone?

Also, some time after the main production run, I read that Lotus “found” a few more kits and so did a 2nd much smaller production run - 60 cars or less…or was it just a further 10?

Yes, but it’s always a good sales technique… “This is the last car…”

then… “No wait… THIS is the last car…”

What is the definition of “production line”? The process at Lotus used to be a little more organic than perhaps that at Ford, etc.

It’ll all come down to chassis No. As you’ve already suggested, Lotus were never ones for accurate production records…

Tim.

It’ll all come down to chassis No.

So come on guys…post those numbers…

What is the definition of “production line”? The process at Lotus used to be a little more organic than perhaps that at Ford, etc.

It’ll all come down to chassis No. As you’ve already suggested, Lotus were never ones for accurate production records…

Tim.

not so sure about that Matey - perhaps you got it confused with build quality

I got the factory to send me the confirmation of when my Elan Sprint was built.

Came back with the build date supply to dealer date and the first owners name and address!

There was over a year gap between build and supply if I remember correctly

Blimey

I wonder if they can confirm how many they built though?

It’s certainly true that purchase date bears no relation to build date, especially with the S1 Exige

Tim.