S1 Exige catch up 11 june 2022

Anyone interested in a meet up in Yorkshire Dales?

Looking to organise a catch up with fellow Exige owners if there is enough interest.

The usual format of some pub grub, pint and a route through nice rds and scenary.

Suggestion to meet at Boroughbridge Morrisons car Park as it is an easy to reach location off motorway and proceed for a drive through the the Dales with a stop off for food/drink

Meet point; Wetherby Road, Boroughbridge, York YO51 9UR. 10:30am

trip route image below takes you through some beautiful areas with unforgetable views. Very biassed being a local to it.

stop at Hawes for some pub grub. lots of places to chose from

Wensleydale Pantry was nice last time I visited.

just indicate if you intend to join so we have an idea of turnout.

hope you can make it.

thanks

I’m afraid I’m away in Scotland. Hope you get lots of interest though.

I’d be up for a ride if anyones got a spare passenger seat? Happy to meet in Boroughbridge as I don’t live too far away in Haxby, York.

Sadly there’s no chance my car will be on the road anytime soon! :confused:

Sorry, only just seen this. Sadly, I’m away in the Lakes, probably up some mountain or in the pub. Great idea, though and happy to join up for another meet in that area sometime. I hope you get few to join you.

Ill be in LeMans that weekend

If this goes ahead, and I hope it does, please post pics and update👍

Fancy a meet up Thommo?

Hi, Tim,
I’m up staying with an old friend for a couple of nights with a bit of walking thrown in. Now I’m in the Cumbria Lotus group I’ll keep in touch and get up for a few meets. Sorry I missed the last one on Saturday.
:+1: