S1 1/18 Scale Model Available for Pre-order

Just seen this advertised for any of you that are interested

Ltd. Edition of 1000 (approx £80 incl. delivery)

image.jpg

ordered 1 already yesterday :slight_smile:

is this the only 1/18th+ model of an S1 Exige that’s been made, I’ve never seen another?

Yes this is the only exige in only color that been made.

Yep, I’ll have one of those too. Not in look at me orange though, I’ll have mine in “too brown to be titanium” grey. Oh yes…

I was thinking of repainting it to match my car (when I eventually get one). Sad I know; but at least will finally own an Exige, even though it’s only a scale model…
:frowning:

If your user name matches the car you own, I’ll swap you my Exige! (assuming you have a supercharged Aerial Nomad)…

Why not in the fastest color? :laughing: :laughing:

Close… its one hell of an off-road machine, but unfortunately it’s pedal powered and made by Santa Cruz!

If you still want to do a swap, please let me know :wink:

I’ve ordered one too. As far as I am aware it is the only ‘large’ scale S1 model ever offered other than silhouette bodies for RC model cars. I’m sure mine will turn laser blue at some point.

Well any colour is faster than mine at the moment Sam, I’m in the middle of a suspension refresh… :laughing:

Er, I’m slowly thinking it’s not the deal it might have been. Aren’t they fab though? (The Tamiya Nomad that is!)

Just ordered two :sunglasses: , one will be getting painted…great find :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: i thought is already done as i remember you started a while back? Anyway this is something I am going to do in future as my current one still looks OK.

What have you ended up doing Kurt?

Has anyone received one of these yet ?

Graham, no, but I think not due until first week of Sept.

Cheers James.

I’ve just received an email off GT Spirit and they say " due to a delay, deliveries will start from the middle of September" , plus they’re looking into possibly doing them in other colours ?

doubt if they will do this paint job?

:smiley: this showed up in my facebook feed today