S/C or TURBO?

Ive been reading this forum for about 8 months .Looks to me that some of you have made a decision which direction you are going.Ive now got to see which is the best to live with on aday to day basis I.E.Reliability,driveabilty and noise.Can a S/C car be used on a 500 mile run without sending me more deaf than a N/A car.Il be watching with interest.By the way ,are there any demo cars available with these kits in UK Bemani,FF, or komotech as i would like to FEEL. what im spending my OAP on

In the UK you have two options
The Forced Fed Turbo as seen in last months Evo
or the Komo Tec kit via Hanger 111 (they are about to do their first kit)

I would allow miles and other customers to test the kits first. I went for the Bemani and was very happy with it but I had to go to Switzerland to get it. But I knew it was very very well tested kit with a very experienced fitter.
Both the FF and KT kits are relatively quite but really if you are looking for everyday usability not out right pace on track go for a 240 cup (34k) or an S(30k).

but really if you are looking for everyday usability not out right pace on track go for a 240 cup (34k) or an S(30k).

Why is that?