Rosberg Retires

Didn’t see that coming…

Bernie was right about him.

What did he say Ian?

Wonder who will be queuing for his seat? Alonso? Maybe we will see Button back next year?

That’s more interesting. Wehrlein I reckon. German, young, less likely to trouble Lewis too much. Is a bit of a diva though.

Could be right Ian

So what’s worse for the team, suddenly dropping them in it with only one top driver for the 2017 championship or disobeying orders and being an anarchist, while giving the audience some real racing for once ?
Actually I like the fact Toto has been given the finger by the guy who knows he would no chance next year …

Thanks!

Toto is always ‘corporate’ whenever he talks, which isn’t what i’d imagine most people want to hear in a ‘sport’. I guess that is what F1 has become. Shame really.

Has anyone ever worked out quite what Nikki Lauda does, other than walk round with a different sponsors cap on slating people?

Shareholder Director

Oh so he owns a bit of the team then, that makes sense why he can prance around and act like he does.

There’s a lot to be said for having experience around, in virtually everything.

Pretty much what Ron Dennis had been doing for god knows how many years lol , the prancing probably comes from his Ferrari days , your not a fan then ?

Niki is currently Non-Executive Chairman of Mercedes’ F1 operation.

Not really a Lauda fan, just his attitude and the way he presumes and makes statements before he has any real information on incidents.
If he was an employee he would be gone by now in my mind.

He drops himself in it sometimes and says things before PR tells him what to say lol .