Roof motorsport extension.

I’d like to think I am bringing something positive to the lotus community by supplying affordable good quality products

My missus would have an alternative view…

I’d like to think I am bringing something positive to the lotus community by supplying affordable good quality products

My missus would have an alternative view…

you must be the only bloke who tells the missus

where do you think I get the money from?

I always thought you were a drug dealer

The part inbetween telling the missus and receiving the money would be the more intersting tale to hear??

Don’t worry Junks. If he can’t even find it on there website, what are the chances of him being able to use the phone to call and make the order. Plus I bet he can’t remember his address, for them to post it out. Mind you I bet his better half has some kind of dog collar with an address tag fitted to him. Saying "please take me home I am getting old and flakey!! "

dont take any notice Russ he’s playing pre race mind games with you

Don’t worry Junks. If he can’t even find it on there website, what are the chances of him being able to use the phone to call and make the order. Plus I bet he can’t remember his address, for them to post it out. Mind you I bet his better half has some kind of dog collar with an address tag fitted to him. Saying "please take me home I am getting old and flakey!! "

I don’t worry, 400 bhp overcomes a lot of mind games.

Now now boys lets not get into engine envy!

you think he’s joking Russ, you don’t know what he’s got under his engine cover

Is Junks also doing the Mid Engined Series?

It took a fair bit of cutting/filling to get it to fit to mine. (nothing beyond your skills, but not a 5 minute job)

Looking at the picture on the site I can well believe it…bloody ugly…

Escaper has done his very nicely. Fitted, filled and then smoothed at the edges before beginning re-sprayed, looks good, as if its always belonged there.

Ian

lol!! No Mr P unfortunately I have no talent in this area!

Neither has Russ, so you’d be in excellent company

I don’t worry, 400 bhp overcomes a lot of mind games.

No mind games coming from me, I’m nervous already and the first race is still over three months away.

Also no engine envy, I have faith in my new trusty little metro engine!!!

why do you think he needs the big horsepower

The part inbetween telling the missus and receiving the money would be the more intersting tale to hear??

Have you been bugging my house?

I always thought you were a drug dealer

You mean I always look like I have been sampling the product