RMA Lotus Day at Silverstone, anyone interested???

Got this e-mail yesterday from RMA

Silverstone � Monday 13th October Silverstone Circuit

The Grand Prix Circuit at Silverstone is the UK�s most prestigious motor racing circuit, covering 3.194 miles of tarmac; this truly is a circuit dream to any trackday enthusiast!
The Lotus Ultimate Trackday is exclusive to all Lotus owners driving all marques of Lotus cars and potential prospect customers.

Length: 3.194 miles
Corners: 17
Opened: 1948
Silverstone Circuit
Northamptonshire
NN12 8TN

Your day will include

• Open pit lane access to Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit

• First class lunch

• Classic Team Lotus display

• Lotus service clinic

• Lotus Club International & official Lotus Dealers present

• Official Lotus merchandise

Prices including 2-course seated lunch

• Full day �229

• Additional drivers �75

• Guests/Passengers �55

(All prices include 2 course seated lunch & track time)

Instruction services and helmet hire are available but must be booked in advance

To book please visit the RMA website: www.RMAtrackdays.com

Am away, but that would be excellent. Went to one two years ago, good Lotus Co presence!

There is a post on Lotus-on-Track that states that this track day has been cancelled due to a low number of orders. Strange that Sean got this e-mail afterwards. what is going on?

Cheers,

Clive.

I got the same email the other day too.

IT’S NOW A LOT DAY AT �200!!! (worth shouting about)

I see that SeanB is booked up - how about all you other Exigers?

Hope to see as many of you there as possible (if I can get away from work that is).

Cheers,

Clive.

I see that SeanB is booked up

He needs the practice, seeing as his “prep” hasn’t improved this season

Yep i’m in. After doing the GP circuit in the race a couple of weeks ago, I am hooked on the track, it really is very very good. Anyone that hasn’t done the GP circuit should give it a go. I will be there in my S2, so will be cruising round with the AC on and listening to the wireless!!!

Plus its practice for the 24hr next year!!

Pesky you tart!!!

Yep i’m in. After doing the GP circuit in the race a couple of weeks ago, I am hooked on the track, it really is very very good. Anyone that hasn’t done the GP circuit should give it a go.

It’s true, Bridge is one of my favourite corners! Big cahooners are rewarded and there’s loaded of run off. Not that I’ve ever needed it but Mika did in the rain once and I was enthralled one year at the GP qualifying watching Jacque come through there lap after lap with about 5o of drift on; HUGE cahooners run in his family. Ah the memories.

Talking of memories. It’s darn slippy there in the wet.

Now if it wasn’t for that blooming credit cruch, knackered alternator, work, etc.

Ian

DaveP and I are booked on…will be trying to keep up with Gav Kershaw!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

If I’m free that day (not looking good at the moment) then I will chance my arm and come up and try and get some tracktime.

See how work goes today

Would be good to see you Pete, I am sure you’d get on at some point.

I might need your F1 speed undertray and exhaust adjusting skills now I have the 2bular on!!!

Still in the balance - working my nuts off.