Right, off to Scotland on Moday.....

How long you over Bruno? Would have been good to have met up with you but I’m off to Cyprus tommorow (Wednesday) for a week. Gis a shout if you’ll still be here next week. Bookatrack have open pit track day at Knockhill on the 19th and another night (6-8pm) organised by TVR garage Dreadnought (01877-331099) on the 15th I think.You driving over in the Exige?

Hope you get some decent weather. Have fun.

meat

glad you enjoyed it and had a little nectar while you were here

meat

glad you enjoyed it and had a little nectar while you were here

We went to a bar in a hotel near MacCallen that had over 500 different “nectars”!! I was like a kid in a candy store! My girlfriend also brought some Cuban cigars from London so I was quite a happy camper that night!

We also visited this little bar near MacCallen that is an old-time bar - it literally had 6 bar stools and that was it! The owner (80-something years old) took over the bar from her parents and basically been around that bar her whole life. Pretty neat.

Right, back again from our superb Scotland trip. We went all the way to North/South Uist. The roads were as expected very nice and the weather was very good. We even went swimming in the sea…luvely…Ally, long time no hear, mate…how are things? still in that huge castle living, are we?
sorry but no bleeding time for a track day, I couldn’t even meet up with Mr Rox which is a real shame…yep, driving all with my exige…of course… done about 3000 miles…with no probs at all…cheers, Phil…good work…
best bit was when catching the ferry in Rosyth and storming over Glen Goe…me missus going…erm…darling, where are all those mountains surrounding Glen Coe then…erm…honey…we have already passed them… Mind you, she trying to find a hotel/restaurant on the map where we could eat but I didn’t care much…with such a luvely piece of road and no bleedin traffic…talking about traffic…most drivers behaved really friendly…as soon as they saw me storming on behind them…they let me pass
I was surprised again of all the attention the Exige gets…even worse on Uist…oh well…suppose you just have to live with that
laters,
B

fantastiko Bruno

see ya next time…

cheers, Rox, yep, or you find yer way here, we have some
fantastiko roads too…
laters,
B