Replacement track tyres/ pressures?

I am about to replace my original A039’s for some new track tyres. I have a separate set of road wheels so I am flexible as to what I buy- are the A048’s the best option?
My nearside front A039 which has only had track use is badly worn on the outside, other tyres have even wear. What would cause this? Finally I have been sticking to 23/26 pressures cold but suspect this is to high for track use. Any suggestions to what I should use?

Opinion is that the 048 is the very best tyre next to full slick for track use, and as it can be used in damp and wet conditions as well it seems to win as the best option.

My 039’s have exact the same wear characteristic as yours and I have put that down to the fact that most circuits are clockwise and teh front left takes a lot of abuse because of the many right handers compared to left handers …

Equally I have adjusted my camber to -1.3 on the front now to try and minimise the outside “quarter” wear pattern I was getting - not tested it yet though ! We will see on thursday …

Check the wear in the centre, if its higher then the pressures are too high - must admit I stick with 23/26 cold and they seem fine …