RenaultSport Clio 200

Clio now has to go. If you are interested or know anyone that might be then please send them my way.

I’ve got the car up for sale on Pistonheads and Autotrader, but if someone buys from the forum, I’ll also throw in some Eibach Performance Pro Springs and Eibach 20mm spacers. These were bought in November before I decided to sell the car but never fitted.

£5,950 ono

Price drop.

Sold

Result :thumbup:

How’s it going with the rest of the fleet. M3 all good? Exige ready for Anglesey?

Yes all good, M3 is nearly run in. Had it detailed and ceramic coated. Huge improvement over how it left the showroom. The blue metallic flake in the black paint really pops in the sunlight.

The Exige I’m keeping my fingers crossed on. Waiting on a bracket for the new supercharger, then it just needs to be mapped and put back together.
My worry is that I also need to get it run in as well, and I’d really prefer to have a shake down trackday closer to home. Will see where we are in a couple of weeks, and then decide whether I might hire a Caterham for Anglesey.
We’ll see.