Remember the Tut Towers meetings in Scotland?

It was all about driving in the best roads you can imagine.

Well, the 2006 one is on!

It will be on June 9-10-11, starting with an afternon session (4 hours) at Knockhill.
We were promised it was going to be dry BTW

So, the itinerary is as follows:

June 9 - KH from 1:00pm to 5:00pm, open pit lane
5:30pm to 7:30pm - start tthe drive towards the west of Scotland (will finalize later where we’re staying)

June 10 - Early start, looong drive through the best roads, crossing Scotland from West to East, ending up just outside Aberdeen at my place for a much deserved BBQ and party! Those wanting to camp there’s plenty of place. Hotels nearby as well (most of the guys have decided camping BTW)

June 11 - drive in the morning towards the South of Scotland, where the group will be eventually dispersed as people head home.

Will draw and post the routes later, but as usual, expect some of the best driving and people there is.

The trackday at KH has limited availability, so therefore me posting this to try to make it an all-Lotus gathering. Booking (and payment) will be online.

You’ll find all the details of the origanization in the Yahoo TT group:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/tuttowers

Come on all southerners, Scotish_Elises invites you to play with us!

Ill be there! Cant wait

Rushes off to count his brownie points and check the holiday dates!

It should be mentioned that KH is being booked specially for us on this event but its being done thru SIDC so if Lotus peeps don’t book fast then some scoobies will get the opportunity… in any case the SIDC events are ALWAYS marked by impecable driving standards and supreme organisation - you always find lots of S_E there anyway

So it’d be really good to have a big exiges.com contingent - the craic is always THE BEST at TT events as well.

Does membership to the yahoo TT group have to be approved?

Signed up today but cant post any messages.

not sure Kenny

I don’t think it does but if its not working for you then perhaps a wee email to Tut would be the answer ?

Thanks will do that.

Tut is one of the modeators, he should have receive the mail for approval.
But he’s old. Maybe he’s sitting in the sofa smoking a pipe. I’ll call him to remind him to check emails

Maybe he’s sitting in the sofa smoking a pipe. I’

Wacky baccy?

Tut is one of the modeators, he should have receive the mail for approval.
But he’s old. Maybe he’s sitting in the sofa smoking a pipe. I’ll call him to remind him to check emails

Its ok I emailed Tut, I know him fairly well as he is registered on the Type R Scotland forum and has come along to a couple of our runs. He said it should have come through by now but nothing has appeared. Will try again later.

Maybe he’s sitting in the sofa smoking a pipe. I’

Wacky baccy?

And Laphroaig. He loves it

Cheers guys all sorted now

[image]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/stevegreen101/tutasleep.jpg[/image]

Da man!

'towers events are always awesone.

Bring it on!

similarly from TT2005

[image]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/roxteddy/TT2005.jpg[/image]

What a true genius

This sounds like an interesting break, I am waiting for approval of my account, how much will the track day cost? Is it ok for beginers?

�80 for 4 hours, open pit lane.

Ther’es going to be all sorts of skill levels, but first time KH drivers are Ok as well.
The trackday is being organized with help from SIDC, and they have pretty high standards in their trackdays, some of the best organized around.

I can 2nd that SIDC days are really well run