Rear fog light loose?

Hi,

My rear foglight is sitting on the skewiff and is loose behind the mesh grill.
The screws for the grill won’t come undone so looks like I will have to cut them off.
I have tried looking in the manual and for pictures of how the fog light is mounted but can’t find anything.
Can the problem be resolved from the back of the car or is there a bracket or something bolted through the clam that has to be accessed from underneath when the undertray is off?
Also what size screws and rubber well nuts are needed to replace the seized ones for the mesh grille?

Thanks in advance :blush:

Rubber well nuts are M5, bolts should work at anything over the length of the well nuts you can find, plus a few mm.
The fog light is held on by some M4 spire nuts, but they’re nothing that I’ve been able to find online - except Deroure. In the past have tweaked the holes all around to take some M5 spire nuts, stainless bolts, etc. Make sure that you have clearance to the exhaust on the other side.

Is the fog light screwed directly to the clam or is it fixed to a bracket and then the bracket is fixed to the clam?

Have a look here, part 38 https://www.bellandcolvill.co.uk/deroure?qs=1&preview=1&make=1&model=16&groupid=13488

Fog light is attached to the clam with an M4 spire nut. But of slightly strange dimensions to what is normally available.

Thats great thanks :+1: