Rear diffuser

I am after a rear diffuser I know some of you guys are using one. My question is where can I get my grubby little mitts on one. I know eliseparts sell them just wondering if you know of anywhere else that stocks them.

The Edwards Boyz http://www.lotuspower.co.uk

Thanks Mr Peskey

Are they only contactable via email? Do you have a contact number.

Just one more question. Any Idea how much that are?

Thanks Aaron

oooh look I have a birthday cake next to my name. How does it know its my birthday today…

Because it knows everything about you!!! (Everything that you entered when you signed up that is )

Happy bday dude

cheers Mark…

directly from a price list they recently sent me…

Diffusers are �100. Free Fitting Or + �30 P+P.
Exige Splitters are �100 + �40 fitting if required. Or + �20 P+P.
Nylon bush kits �100. + �100 fitting if required Or + �10 P+P. (any item can be collected)
Stainless Steel 3 piece exhaust system �350 + �50 fitting if required
Contacts Martin or Steve on, [email protected]
Or tel. 07973725980 or 07973726596

ta

Simon

Thanks Simon will give them a call

I’m trying to get a rear diffuser without her noticing.

I managed to get the discs on so far without a mention

Happy Birthday Aaron… that’s the first time i ever saw that happen

now i’m gonna go put my birthday in… so i get a cake next January…

LOL

that’s precisely what i tried as well

Diffuser – she spotted it right away “whats that thing??.. it wusnae there before was it ??”" bollox caught !!

Brakes – okay till my mate said “how much did those brake discs and pads cost you anyway” right in front of her as i was feeding him tea and biscuits in my living room – bollox caught !!

LOL

that’s precisely what i tried as well

Diffuser – she spotted it right away “whats that thing??.. it wusnae there before was it ??”" bollox caught !!

Brakes – okay till my mate said “how much did those brake discs and pads cost you anyway” right in front of her as i was feeding him tea and biscuits in my living room – bollox caught !!

It’s the seats and harness upgrade which might be a bit of a challenge - any ideas

[/quote]

It’s the seats and harness upgrade which might be a bit of a challenge - any ideas [/quote]

Steal a seat massage kit from an s class & fit it on her side. She’ll be glad you did

Tim

I need to think of something else that will double the weight of the car!!!

(yes yes and the value of it - before you all start )

Carbon single multi-vaned diffusers from Reverie too, got the multi myself, about �450ish though.

Carbon single multi-vaned diffusers from Reverie too, got the multi myself, about �450ish though.

And weighs about the same as an empty packet of cigs!

I picked the carbon steering wheel up at the Croft display and nearly smacked mi’ sen int chops!

Had the carbon wheel, but just didnt like the feel of it, so went back to the momo. You could get it covered in alacantara etc, but, still was a bit too chunky i thought.