Radiator recommendations

Are there any recommendations for which aluminium radiator to purchase? I’ve read the wiki on SELOC which is great, but would be interested to hear individual opinions on what people have, there seems to be multiple items available. It is a road car but predominantly used in the warmer months.

My S2 Exige (260) still has the original “plastic” end tank item in place, and with hopefully a couple of driving trips planned later this year, would be looking to swap it out for piece of mind.

Many thanks

Pro Alloy is my default choice and change the air con rad while you are in there, most would be turning to dust by now

And to add my swap was also preventative, nothing actually wrong at the time just worth doing for peace of mind

I’ve put Pro Alloy in this time only because the bundle I got with the chargecooler made it worthwhile, but there are more cost effective items out there.

These are very popular amongst VX guys and I’ve also used one in a Lotus. Great value for money, not heard of one failing either.

I have just put one in from coolexperts too. I bought the black finish one but wouldn’t recommend it, the finish isn’t very robust and I think ultimately the silver one will stay looking better for longer.

We have quite a few options available from stock with next working day delivery to mainland UK

I have installed coolex on a number of occasions in the vx220 and they are slightly thicker than the standard units which makes fitting them with a chargecooler a tad annoying… they seem fine.

I personally had a dual pass from EP which leaked after a couple years, then i got a triple pass replacement and thats been perfect since (9 years ago)

Pro alloy are probably the dogs danglies and i havent seen any failures personally…

I do have a pro alloy rad in stock if you decide to go that way.

Cheers for the responses. Just had a quick chat with Gav at Unit 4 and he also recommended at single core Pro Alloy so I’ll go down that route to hopefully “fit and forget”.

I’m doing them for £380 posted atm if your interested.

Ok, Cheers