Racing / Krypton Green S2 Exige Pics?

Does anyone have any good pics of a Racing Green or a Krypton Green S2 Exige? I looked through the “Owners Cars” section, but didn’t find any.

check out this link…

(its right at the bottom) more on page9

its full of S2 Exige pics

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11416

Get some old copies of EVO. Richard Meaden’s Exige is Krypton Green. Good article of it at the Nurburgring this month.

Nice colour but a bit too strong for me.

Perfect! Thanks Bob & Davey.

if you are anywhere near JCT600 in Leeds, they use a krypton green one as their demo- which im going to drive today!

Saw your posts regarding the colour Bob. My S2 Exige is magnetic blue with the black wheels and I think it looks fantastic (pics in the photo section on here)

I dont actually like the look of the silver wheels and the biggest plus point of the black ones is cleaning them. Peice of cake.

To be fair though I dont think I have seen an Exige in a colour I didnt like. I think the size and lines of the car make most colours look good.

I like the Chrome Orange and Krypton Green but think they are just a bit too much for an everyday car (which mine is) If it was a 3rd / 4th car just for summer & track use then the louder the better but I think you might look like a bit of a d1ck driving around in a luminous green sports car in december!

Whatever colour you go for you will get noticed. I lost count of the stares and thumbs up I got today.

i ordered my black one 2day with air con!! cant wait until october!!