Quite excited about Anglesey!!!

I really am looking forward to it. It seems like every man and his dog is gonna be there!!

I should finish bolting my car back together today or tomorrow, it will look a bit crap, where some of the paint has come off when i pulled last years stickers off, but as per usual it will have it where it counts.

I have splashed out on a new set of 888’s, which will be nicely scrubbed after the casual relaxed and very legal drive up on Friday.

Oh Christian, John is fully expecting a call from you and I with us both upside down in a ditch somewhere on route!! I told him to not be so blooody silly, we are both sensible, level headed young men!!!

Oh and the weather is gonna be ace!!! I have had a word! :wink:

Oh and Christian, I have a secret!!!

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Was hoping Randy would be bringing the Europa, for a pre-season shakedown. Unfortunately, he’s still awaiting some parts which won’t arrive until later this week, so that’s scuppered that idea! :frowning:

Not everyone…and get my car finished :smiley:

Your car IS finished, get your arse down to our unit you gay rear camera touting tart!!

oh and what was the score again at the weekend?

Ouch!!!

Randy is scared, end of!!!

How many fuel stations are there on the A5???

I hope a lot!!!

hahahaha

[quote=SeanB]It seems like every man and his dog is gonna be there!!
[/quote]

Not everyone :cry:

[quote=fatcat][quote=SeanB]It seems like every man and his dog is gonna be there!!
[/quote]

Not everyone :cry:[/quote]

Or his “cat”. :frowning:

[quote=SeanB]Your car IS finished, get your arse down to our unit you gay rear camera touting tart!!

oh and what was the score again at the weekend?

Ouch!!![/quote]

Thanks for the text Saturday evening…not!

[quote=Mr Pesky][quote=fatcat][quote=SeanB]It seems like every man and his dog is gonna be there!!
[/quote]

Not everyone :cry:[/quote]

Or his “cat”. :frowning:[/quote]

Or his “fox” :frowning:

I think we are all excited!!!

Weather will be perfect… sunny and about 19 degrees. Ideal for the roof off :smiley:

[quote=fatcat][quote=SeanB]It seems like every man and his dog is gonna be there!!
[/quote]

Not everyone :cry: [/quote]

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Me too - flippin second year I’ve missed the Exiges.com day - can we have another towards the end of the summer???

The Exige in all its derivatives is worthy of 2 separate days of celebration this year… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Was really looking forward to meeting a load of tossers too :wink:

[quote=pete757]I think we are all excited!!!

Weather will be perfect… sunny and about 19 degrees. Ideal for the roof off :smiley: [/quote]

In all honesty, I think it will be hard to better last years weather, warm(ish) clear, dry days, gentle breeze.
Well, while you guys are blatting around the track, having fun, catching up, drinking beer, eating curries and having fights, just spare a thought for me as I shall be deep underground and not seeing daylight for 10 hours (and thats everyday over the BH weekend) :cry:

Mr Shaggy

Great to have you back posting here again. Best wishes from everyone here, for a speedy recovery after your “hasty”, but necessary,surgery a couple of weeks ago :wink:

Looking forward to seeing your 211 later in the year…fingers crossed that Donington reopens in 2010 :wink:

PS Thanks for asking your dad to let me have an update last Friday.

My last visit to Anglesey we had horizontal rain … it was weird, still a really good day though.

WTF are you doing Pete? Tunnelling out of the UK to OZ! :smiley:

i still need to get my car mapped yet and im not sure when and how thats going to happen before Friday. Emerald have a spare couple of hours tommorow to get a bit of a map on it for me hopefully (i only asked them today so i hope they can sort the engine in a short period of time). Tdi have been messing around trying to get it mapped, they told me an injector was faulty so i sent them to Emerald to check and there’s nothing wrong with them (another �100 wasted on a new injector and the �560 Tdi charged me to tell me the wrong info). I hope i get it sorted for Friday even if it is only running low boost.

WTF are you doing Pete? Tunnelling out of the UK to OZ! :smiley: [/quote]

If NZ ever wants an underground mass transit system then give me a call - pronto.
I ‘have to’ complete a number of M&E surveys underground and the only time this can be done is when the trains are not running (1.30 - 4.30 am) and the ‘only time’ I can get access to some areas is with a person with essential safety certification… and oddly enough they are only available during the BH period (triples all 'round)… where payments (to them) are at a premium.

Odd that !

:slight_smile:

So am I going to need snow tyres or are things looking up?

I dont fancy any flat spins.