Pulling to the left

Since getting my front N/S wheel bearing changed out a couple of weeks back my steering seems to be constantly pulling to the left. Im hoping its just the tracking that is out but i cant see why this should have suddenly changed .

Any ideas?

If they “fiddled” with the track rods and what not while removing / putting on the hub then that would do it

Doh!!!

Just checked my tyre pressures on the way home from work - slightly embarrasing!! N/S/F was at 4 psi!!

Think i must have a slow puncture somewhere. Saying that the other three were real low too. O/S/F - 16, N/S/R - 20, O/S/R - 19.

Feck knows how they got so low in the space of a couple of months.

Anyway a little bit of air and ive got my handling back - woohoo!! Me thinks i shall be checking them a little more often from now on.

Probably stick a new set of tyres on in the next month or so - any recommendations? Dont want to go with A048 with the winter approaching.

Cheers,

Scott

D’oh! God knows about tyres, same discussion going on here: http://www.exiges.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=32408&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Scooteroo

Have a read around the archives we’ve debated this a few times…

I am about to attempt my first winter in A048’s… so far they have been excellent even in big standing water…

I’m about to change to 048’s for the first time - done a winter with 039’s and one with those pirrelli 6000 things - and they were both fine. 048’s and winter scare me!
(but I do love Dalwhinnie and winter)

Sorry me an my mate Dalwhinnie went round a neighbours house tonight!
and I don’t care no more…

I’ve been thinking about the whole cold weather thing and it’s cold tyres that have no grip right?

Therefore it’s hard to get warmth into the tyres in the cold weather…

Ergo if you drop a couple of PSI out of the tyres then they will get hotter easier and with less “work” giving more grip.

Would this not be a wise idea for wet and cold weather?

I’m intrigued by this Dalwhinnie…

Picture please?

[image]http://www.awa.dk/whisky/dalwhinnie/dalwhinnie.jpg[/image]

Ahhh, I see… interesting…

He’s my most bestest friend!!
After a bad day at the office
After a good day at the office
Before a wedding
and after a wedding…

Before a wedding
and after a wedding…

What about during a wedding???

Or better still, instead of a wedding

Another story. Rob…
Cos the wedding is at 2pm and the hotel where the reception come wedding is being held have given us a room, SWMBO has decreed that I must leave the house at 11am with some minders to go to the hotel - and get myself ready there - trouble is another chap is covering the bar bill for the day/evening as a wedding present…and the hotel just happens to have a very full selection of malt whiskeys. But I can be strong, I can resist…

[/quote]

Or better still, instead of a wedding [/quote]

Naa… Got to marry her.
Any woman who can take the Exige out, and drive it like it’s supposed to be driven and makes the testoserone junkies in their ‘hot’ Novas feel inadequate has got to be held on to and married!

Naa… Got to marry her.
Any woman who can take the Exige out, and drive it like it’s supposed to be driven and makes the testoserone junkies in their ‘hot’ Novas feel inadequate has got to be held on to and married!

Fair do’s

Hope you all have a great day, & that young David “cracks it” with the bridesmaids

Tone

Best wishes and sincere congratulations… i didn’t know you wer getting hitched…

cheers have a wee dram for me…

Thanks Rob and Rox
We have only been planning it for past three weeks - it’s been hectic. Forth time lucky for each of us!!! But we’ve only been practicing for the real thing.
Tony

Many congratulations…

You will be fine on the fourth attempt…

Thanks Mike
How are you getting on with the repairs??