Prospective owner

Hi everyone, i’m currently looking to purchase an Exige S2.

I’m on my 3rd Elise at the moment having had a S1 not long after it was introduced, then a few years later an S2 111s.I currently have a 2011 1.6 which i’ll be looking to part ex.

If anyone knows of anything up for sale please point me in the right direction !

Mick :slight_smile:

welcome

there is a white one up for grabs on here, my 2nd fav colour on an S2

Hi, yes i looked at the white one but after having the new dash in my Elise i think i’d prefer it if possible

Mick

Welcome. Good luck in your search. Keep us posted…

Hi there

There’s a nice white one coming into Jon at lotus hardtops that’s advertised on PH

That’s a 260 car with all the packs. I knew the chap who owned it as he lived very local and it was always kept pristine.

I think Jon has taken the nitrons off it, other than that a great buy.

If you Google pwpro detailing he has some hi res images on there from when it was detailed earlier this year

Kieran

Hi Kieran

I’ve seen that one and on pistonheads it does look good.

I think i might be sorted though subject to actually seeing the car in the flesh, its a 220 and will give me chance to do a few mods which i’ll enjoy. I like making a car my own, if that makes sense.

Mick

Is there any other way :thumbup: Good luck…

Well, got my Exige… :smiley:

Chrome orange 220 touring with sport seats,Larini exhaust, sounds great and feels quick after the Elise.

Will try and get some pics later in the week.

Mick

Well done, use Photobucket and copy/paste the img code. Look forward to seeing them :clap: