Possible exige content - Fifth Gear 10/10 8pm

Fifth gear returns to Channel 5 tonight with a new format (it’s now an hour long).

“The motoring show returns with an extended one-hour format. There’s a test-drive for the new Aston Martin V8 Vantage, a Porsche takes on a Lotus on the racetrack, and Jason Plato finds out at first hand whether racing drivers make good fighter pilots.With Tiff Needell, Vicki Butler-Henderson and Tom Ford.”

Could be the 240R? No other details I’m afraid.

Muchos gratias - will tune in tonight

(it’s now an hour long)

Mrs G will be soooooo happy!

Thanks Fi, i’ll be watching.

Hello…

I am from switzerland an new here… sorry for my bad English… But I must let google translate, since I speak nearly no English… Someone has the report this evening noted…??? Can mail me someone…

I wait still for the distribution of my black 240R… It should actually already be since last week there…

Best regards…

Urs

If you are lucky, one of the Swiss Exigers will be along in a moment to help you.

Wenn Sie gl�cklich sind, ist ein des schweizer Exigers entlang in einem Moment, zum Sie zu helfen.

Ian

Wenn Sie gl�cklich sind, ist ein des schweizer Exigers entlang in einem Moment, zum Sie zu helfen.

Ian

Just what I was thinking as well.

I hope much that this transmission noted someone… I collect of everything which of the 240R acts… This is only unfortunately not too much… Are here still more Swiss in this forum represented…???

WHAT!?!! That girl can’t drive!

If you haven’t seen (and stop reading if you don’t want the surprise ruined) 5th Gear put a 911S against the 240R. The 911 won by 0.2 secs, with Vicky doing 52.8secs in the Exige on a dry Anglesey track!

If I recall correctly, that’s pretty crap! Hyla was putting in 50sec laps in a std S2 Exige on a damp track. I’ve had my doubts about the 240R but it’s just plain wrong to be beaten by a 911 on a twisty little circuit like that.

Ian

Are here still more Swiss in this forum represented…???

Yes

Nicolas being one - [email protected] (as per his profile)

Ian

WHAT!?!! That girl can’t drive!

If you haven’t seen (and stop reading if you don’t want the surprise ruined) 5th Gear put a 911S against the 240R. The 911 won by 0.2 secs, with Vicky doing 52.8secs in the Exige on a dry Anglesey track!

If I recall correctly, that’s pretty crap! Hyla was putting in 50sec laps in a std S2 Exige on a damp track. I’ve had my doubts about the 240R but it’s just plain wrong to be beaten by a 911 on a twisty little circuit like that.

Ian

Straight does not sound good… Why can be…??? The 240R has nevertheless the same chassis as a Cup Exige…

And of course our favourite yoodling cuckhoo clockmeister, the inimitable “Bruno”, innit

He’s been very quiet of late, but I think he became a daddy earlier this year

Hmmmh… I cannot open my privat messages…

For those that missed it:

Exige 240R vs Porsche 911

Not my vid so may not be there for long.

Downloaded it (all 43.6MB of it), but…

This is an infrequently occurring error message, and therefore we have not provided a solution in this list. Please send us an e-mail from the Real Customer Support page. Click the E-Mail or Telephone Customer Support tab to start your message.

In your request, please include the error message text as well as what you were doing just prior to the message’s appearance.

It’s repeated on TV tonight, 23.55 on five.

It certainly was and it was indeed as tom tit as the first time

What a pants format - might as well put out on TV just b4 newsround

Seems like it’s been produced for kids

Is there a Graemlin for W@nk?

Rob S was trying to get VBH to open his new dealership in Milton Keynes. Perhaps he has had a re-think now?

Very disappointing.

Poor mans Top Gear IMO.