Plea to Pesky

Hi
Pesky the reg of the car i asked you about at croft is RD51 YVV, can you or anyone else shed any light on the history of this car.

By the way thanks to all who put up with my stupid questions and gave me passenger laps at Croft.

Hi Yvonne

Sorry no idea/info about that particular car, although someone else may of course be able to help.

Glad you enjoyed Croft

Good luck with the purchase/search for your Exige

Com’on lads
Somebody must know something about this car, Lazer blue, originally from Reading area

Its not “speedyboy’s” old car is it ?

Who is “Speedyboy”, do you know a first name, any comments if it is his

I just know he had a lazer blue exige and lives in the reading area.

His first name is Ed i think

I think I have ‘speedyboys’ (gay) car (not the car, the name). When I bought it (the day after) someone posted saying that he had thrashed it and was caught at a chav convention near mcdonalds doing doughnuts. I was SO happy. But to be honest the car is awesome and has been perfect, no probs.

Hi
Just done a search and found speedyman’s was a 2000, X reg, so it’s not the same car.
Seller said someone else was interested and isn’t returning my calls so I take it the car is sold.
The search goes on, might need to relent and accept an orange one like everyone else

Hi Pesky
Have been trying to sent you PM’s but don’t think it’s working, could you give me a call on 01482 633017

Cheers

Wallsy

Yvonne

PM sent

Hi Pesky

Didn’t receive PM, could you send it again please

Cheers

Wallsy

Yvonne

Sent again