Pistonheads Meet Up in Surrey

PH meet up at Virginia Water this Sunday. Been a couple of times before and usually a smattering of Loti, a few Lambos, quite a few Ferraris, loads of TVRs and quite a few other interesting bits of kit (there was an EB110 there last time ). Would be good to see a few proper sportcars there. Details below:

I’ll be honest, if it is lashing down I probably won’t bother,…yeah I am a Southern Poofter

Date(s): Sunday 30th October
Summary: Informal Sports car gathering
Venue: Virginia Waters
Detail: Informal gathering of sports and performance car owners at Virginia Waters (just off the A30).

Be sure to have 4.50GBP in change for the car park!

Currently not looking good on the weather front - http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2057

And don’t think you’re a poof Ben, if it’s raining there’ll be less cars there and therefore less point in going!

If it’s fine I’ll try and get the lad to like the Exige again (has been a tad noisey for him) and pop on over.

Ian

And don’t think you’re a poof Ben, if it’s raining there’ll be less cars there and therefore less point in going!

Yes standing around in the rain looking at a lacklustre line-up of vehicles is no fun. Let’s hope the forecast is wrong and we have a glorious crisp morning for a nice drive and some car related natter. Would be nice to see you arriving with the boy strapped in

He does look cool when he’s up for it, strapped into his Recaro Start with the harnesses. Even more so when he wears his shades.

Ian

He does look cool when he’s up for it, strapped into his Recaro Start with the harnesses. Even more so when he wears his shades.

Ian

Now THAT I want to see

No Ian, but Christian, Randy and an unknonwn dark pearlescent S1 - did not meet the owner and only saw the guys briefly. Was good to see some good hard-working S1’s amongst all the heavily polished cherished ferraris and tvrs

Well I’m glad the weather didn’t put everybody off.

Ian