Pin diagram "E" connector on Hondata Kpro PRC

Some of you have pins diagram of “E” connector for Hondata KPro PRC?
Some of you can tell me the SEFMJ pin on “E” connector(pin of multiplex control unit communicates with) in the PRC Hondata KPro?
Many thanks :slight_smile:

Pin 24 - yellow cable

what you doing with the multiplexer out?

I mounted AIM Mxl, but on E24 my PRC not send any signals to AIM :frowning:
I think on PCR for K20 JDM DC5 I have to install on E13 (???)

Do you have the adaptor for the EDU to AIM?

http://www.racedatasystems.co.uk/data-video-logging-accessories/aim-accessories/aim-hondata-ecu-interface.html

Also have you setup the KPro to pump serial out of E24 rather than mutliplexed honda stuff

Yes, I have purchased and installed the interface Honda
In Kmanager I set multiplexer above 9,600 bps
Sorry, but I did not understand what you mean by: “Also have you setup the serial out of KPro to pump E24 Rather Than mutliplexed honda stuff”?

Multiplexer set to “Datalogger (9,600 bps)”

T

Yes, i set it, but not send any signals to AIM :frowning:

oh I’m outta ideas then :confused:

Hahahahaha
Me too !
No, I’ve got an a good idea
AIM throw in the trash!?

you could hook it up to a com port and have a look at the data stream coming of it, no idea how readable it is though as I imagine is all on PIDs and hex codes rather than human readable.

Did you do the engine wiring yourself too?

I also tried on E13 for the 2005/2006 PRC, but the multiplexer does not work. But I’m sure I have a Honda ECU PRC 2002/2004 with multiplexer in E24.
I have also tried other pin, but AIM does not read data !?
I read around the web in some Honda ECU (transformed into Hondata Kpro) there is a malfunction of the multiplexer…

I’d have a go at making up a RS232 lead and hooking it to a PC’s com port, you’ll be able to then see what’s coming off the ECU in a terminal emulator like PuTTY or ZTerm (Mac).

Wow, this is a good idea!

E24 is just a RS232TX port, so you should be able to wire that to RX and sort a GND to be able to read the stream.

Also assume you’ve seen the install manual for the Hondata Woggle, there is some manual editing of a conf file. Also you said you’ve got a PRC ecu, aparently you need to load it with a PRB based config to get it to spit out serial.

T

http://www.racedatasystems.co.uk/downloads/dl/file/id/77/aim_hondata_interface_installation.pdf

My calibration is a PRB and I changed the file Kmanager.ini.
I have my Honda interface, I have everything! But I think my multiplexer is broken :frowning:

yeah seems everything is cheacked. So i suppose only thing to try is to look at the stream on a PC, however by the sounds of things it’ll be silent

Today I did test with oscilloscope and gave me a signal on E12 (???). As soon as I can I fix my computer, I try;-)

no idea what E12 is as it’s not even marked on my diagram!

In fact, you’re right! Typically, E12 is not enabled on PRC ?!
I think that my PRC has been changed from the previous owner :frowning:
For example, in my PRC fule pump is not on E1 or E7, but in E11 ???!!! Lol