Picked up the V6 ..

Picked up the V6 from SSC in Sydney and drove down to Melbourne at the weekend … passed snow in the Southern Highlands !! cold but Sun the whole 950KM back … hard top is being trimmed and will fit later.
Effortless drive in full Auto and cruise mode !!

Very smart Andy.

Coast to coast?

Nice Andy! - didn’t know you were getting one of these!?

very nice, great cruiser for over there

Looks great Andy :clap:

Is sat nav now an option on Exige?

Superb Andy!

Many hookers are without handbags to make possible that interior :smiley:

Great choice Andy, are you the only Exiger with three genuine Exiges in his stable :question:

Surely 3 is being greedy?? The S3 has really grown on me…

Nice Roadster :sunglasses:

NICE! Congrats, what a great set of cars to enjoy. I can highly recommend the inland/hills/farm area route from Adelaide back to NSW. I went down on the great ocean road (nice but too many radars and traffic) and came back the above inland way. Some great roads that way.

SSC must love you! :thumbup:

Its a short trip by Aussie standards Gav …

Sat nav is a Tesla Double Din conversion by SSC, with reverse camera and stuff I thought it went well with the Auto and cruise…

More tarts handbags to be cut up as the hard top lining is going to be in the same colour, maybe with a little black :laughing:

Very cool.

very nice, think a proper double din install would be a nice in a road car spec

Top job!

I thought a double din was a very noisy stereo?

which is ofcourse a requirement to hear over the Lotus spec window seals :laughing:

I can’t recommend the Northern Vic speed traps near Bailey’s vineyard .

Nice car. Big money down under. Must say I’ve been really impressed with SSC in my dealings with them

Me too

Ignore Ben, I hear he’s having his retrimmed the same colour :wink: Great colour combo Andy, same as my Elise SC, I can imagine that its like a grown up sophisticated version of mine. All the powertrain benefits of an Evora but in a lighter more nimble package.

SWEET!

Glad about that or Pesky might try and drop a rock on it. :smiley: