Petition for more spectators at motorsport events

Spectators at Motorsport. Sign the petition for them to be able to open up again to larger numbers.

Wrong forum, but you get the idea :slight_smile:

Larger numbers with the Delta and Delta Plus variant of the Covid Sars 2 spreading?

Sincerely I don’ t know if this would be a good idea…

Just my two cents

:astonished:

This is outdoors in wide-open spaces, with the majority of the population vaccinated.
Seems much safer than Wimbledon or Wembley.

I’ve lost a family member to Covid and have had several of my team hit hard by it, so I’m not a Covid denier, but beleive we are not at a point where people need to take responsibility for their own choices rather than have the government offering special treatment for their favourite events (and cronies)

:thumbup: Time to crack on, carefully and responsibly - but crack on nonetheless.

Goodwood Festival of Speed is going ahead with full capacity as part of the pilot events under the Events Research Programme.

I hope this will aid the moving forward with opening other events. I saw Knockhill had the Superbikes on last weekend I think and limited to 1000 spectators at a 300 acre outdoors venue site. Must be tough for them and their business.

Stay safe!

:thumbup:

Wish I’d seen this earlier. I would have signed up. It seems incredible that small venues such as Wimbledon and larger ones such as Wembley should be allowed even limited numbers when circuits such as Oulton Park and other similar circuits around the U K cannot be given free reign to allow as many spectators as possible when they are outdoors and have acres of open space.