Parts List for S1 Exige

I’ve been scouring the interent for weeks now trying to find the part list for the exige but all i can find is the elise one.

Does anyone have one either in pdf or paper as am fairly certain my local dealer wont let me borrow there’s

Just makes it so much easier when your ordering parts to make sure you get the right bits

I’d be keen to see this too… (need it in my current predicament)

I too could do with one of these - got a few s1-exige specific bits that I need to order (stonechip vinyls, front wheelarch vents, rubber strip for rear clam, uprights for subframe to wing uprights, all the stainless fixings for front splitter/ rear clam up top).

I’d be really interested if we can find one!

Mark

me too have the elise service manual and parts list only…

I have a hardback version of Exige Parts manual - I bought it when my local dealer said he couldn’t afford to buy one

I’ll have a look at pdf’ing this

Hi Simon,

If you need a hand i’d be happy to help you out - or make a donation towards your time for doing this

Paul

Hi Simon,

If you need a hand i’d be happy to help you out - or make a donation towards your time for doing this

Paul

Just bake him a cake - he’ll enjoy that in nick, after being banged up for breach of copyright

Hi Simon,

Paul

Just bake him a cake - he’ll enjoy that in nick, after being banged up for breach of copyright

It would take some cake to get this pdf file in

I’ll post bail if you post the parts list!

If anyone else is requiring it, dont send me a pm, because SimonE hasnt emailed it to me, and I have not hosted it on megaupload for downloading. OK?