Pair of rear A048 wanted PLEASE!

Just because i leave everything to the last minute, i am now looking for a pair of rear A048s new or slightly used. Anyone from Yorkshire or around Donington Park? I can collect today or tomorrow.
Or any advice where can i buy a pair. However (and this is the difficult part) i need to have them by tomorrow evening latest…

try jonny at bookatrack

Thanks Steve,
Do you know where about Bookatrack is based? I need to collect them as if posted they will arrive next week.

Not sure where you are based but try Graham at Plans Motorsport. I got a full set of him recently!

Nick Whale - main lotus dealers in Birmingham.
Be about 1 hour 10 minutes south of Donnington though.

Got a set from them the other week.

Thanks Steve,
Do you know where about Bookatrack is based? I need to collect them as if posted they will arrive next week.

Jonny’s at Bedford Autodrome on Sat 7th April and at Donington on Mon 9th April

will fit them whilst you wait

Company is actually based:

BookaTrack.com Limited
50 Deykin Road
Lichfield
Staffordshire
WS13 6PS

Tel: 0870 744 1635
Fax: 0870 744 1636

or you email [email protected]

I have A048’s for sale. I have severa sets both LTS and Medium for sale, allonly sighly worn. Give me a call on 07967 662294. I am about 30 minute from Donnington.

Sean,
You saved my day mate. Thank you very much.
See you soon.

Thanks everybody for the advices.

Not sure where you are based but try Graham at Plans Motorsport. I got a full set of him recently!

Fook me, you wore a set out in 100 miles over a period of 3 years?

Big Geordie tart

Fook me, you wore a set out in 100 miles over a period of 3 years?

Big Geordie tart

The roads have got tough tarmac up here in the NORTH…not that youd know living in the SOUTH!!!