Paid to much ?

Can anyone tell me if I have paid over the odds for my Exige ? I paid �25000 from Nick Whale Lotus for an X 2000, with 20000 miles - with the 190 upgrade, sports exhaust, upgraded gear changer (think it�s still the standard gear box), removable steering wheel with red paintwork. The parkers guide thinks its worth a lot less 25K (not that I think they are always spot on)Been on a couple of good runs � so much more fun above 5k rpm than my old Elise !

Well ours was 23,500 on 8000 miles X-reg with the sports seats, harnesses and supersports exhaust.Not much in it except for the mileage but if your miles have been easy miles then it doesn’t matter.

Doesn�t sound too bad then � anyway its been worth every penny so far !I think its had a couple of track days, difficult for me to tell.

quote:Originally posted by leon:Can anyone tell me if I have paid over the odds for my Exige ? I paid �25000 from Nick Whale Lotus for an X 2000, with 20000 miles - with the 190 upgrade, sports exhaust, upgraded gear changer (think it�s still the standard gear box), removable steering wheel with red paintwork. The parkers guide thinks its worth a lot less 25K (not that I think they are always spot on)Been on a couple of good runs � so much more fun above 5k rpm than my old Elise !

Just bought an exige myselfPaid �21K for 177bhp with standard leather seats and AC and 6000 miles. Ice blue MetallicWould of liked harness and 192 BHP thoughFun factor on this car though is amazing.I think pricing will start holding up thoughThey did over price in the begining and it is so unique

LeonThe price you paid includes buying into the dealer back up also, I’m satisfied that Nick Whales have an interest in the customer and their car prices are reasonable (just bought a second one to prove it).Looked at loads before I bought and found most other places for the spec I wanted were over the top so I think your price was fair and you made the right decision…er…yep

You’ll always find some chimp who knows someone who bought one from a mate for �5.50Stop worrying, and enjoy it !