Pagid Pads Part Numbers?

I have a cheap source for Pagid Pads but I need the part numbers for Front and Rear pad sets. Anyone still got the boxes around? Number will start with a U or an E

Cheers

Ed

I put the box back in the shed on Sunday. I’ll dig it out again.

What cost are you talking about? I assume this is something we could all share in?

Ian

Think S1 & S2 are the same (PAGID RS 14) but the part numbers from my S2 are:-
FRONT - E 1587 140 10
REAR - E 1682 140 10
John

Thanks guys. I have actually gone for a Brembo pad set for the time being. Not sure about the Pagid at the moment. I have no time for track days for a while, so road use only. The pagids are available from the place I used to work. I don’t want tot try and plug though! I will try to get a dsicount for the website. Will let you know!

Ed

Ed

The Brembos are the original factory fit, & to be blunt are crap (no initial bite, particularly in town/on the road). For the same money (& perhaps, less) try Mintex 1144.

Actually, even EBC greens are better than the original Brembos.

I hope he got some upgraded ones…

Actually, even EBC greens are better than the original Brembos.

I hope he got some upgraded ones…

My bad! Brembos at the back and Hawk Racing at the front. Don’t like rear brakes with huge bite. Doesn’t suit my driving style! (Hell…I sound like I know what I am doing!) Will see how the Hawks work. Supposed to be pretty good!

Ed

Ferdod DS series is also one to be considered, i am using 3000 in the front with pagid 14 in the back, squeal and whine so not a good road pad but man do they stop. I went for the race compound but they make 2500 and one below which would be better for road use but with the benefit of being able to be used on the track consistently.

I have a full set of Ferodo DS 2500 front and rear which is not going to be used with the new calipers, brand new in box if someone needs send me a mail and we can work out a good price because they are just gonna lie in my garage

In fact, I just got a set of DS 2500 for the next trackday. Have heard very good things…

Jason i fitted the Ferodo 3000 to an exige last year.
Comments:

• they stop very good
  • they use the disc way to much

The 3000 is a pad designed for heavy cars where disc temp is a real issue. The 3000 instead of producing heat, it eats the disc. In 1 day i was able to use 0.5mm each side of each disc…very bad.

I used mintex 1144, very good on the road and no probs on the track (Le Mans and val de vienne in france).
Now i’m on pagids 14, i can’t see any down side on the road apart the squeal when new, but after a good day on the track never heard again (so no downside actually). When cold also no probs.

cheers,
Nicolas

Pagids seem to last quite well too.

Ian

ps. Happy birthday Ed!