Oulton Park Sat 18th

Okay own up, who was it that was out playing with the Porkers yesterday at Oulton Park. (Silver Mk1)

Was out in a GT3 and ended up feeling car sick. Strange when you consider how smooth it was compared to an exige. And yet on most forums, their always banging on about how harsh and uncompomising these cars are supposed to be. Great cars but I still wouldn’t swap the exige for one.

Wallsy

Okay own up, who was it that was out playing with the Porkers yesterday at Oulton Park. (Silver Mk1)

Could well have been Geoff Hodgson from N.Wales - he’s an Oulton regular, but he doesn’t bother with t’internet! He is a quick driver, & until he got the Exige, he used to frequently track his F40. He always trailers his Exige to the circuits.

Who organised the trackday?

Hi Mr Pesky

Never got a chance to meet the person. They only turned up at the end of the day, for the last hour. Didn’t come on a trailer though. There were a few “poncing ponies” in the car park but none on the track, obviously too fragile. As was the 700bhp skyline, that was one of the quickest cars on the track, well at least for four laps till the head gasket let go. (not just the K series engine that has that problem).

I believe the day was organised through easytrack specifically for Porsches.

Cheers

Wallsy

Never got a chance to meet the person. They only turned up at the end of the day, for the last hour. Didn’t come on a trailer though.

Wallsy

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t Geoff, then.