Oulton drifting with Tracksport 17/12/05

Starts with M3 CSL, & at 5 mins some others - including “a certain racing driver”

CLICKY HERE

Drifting is a bit like masturbation…it provides a thrill for those who are no good at the real thing

In the interest of diplomacy, i’m not including RussT in this statement

Tim.

I would say drifting is more like being an absolute stallion in bed

You have the ability to stick your ‘end’ (“rear-end” in drifting “bell-end” in bed. lol) where ever you want to and hold it there for as long as your skills allow. You can switch positions and get into some crazy angles and you can go all day if you pay enough. lol

In the interest of diplomacy, i’m am also not including RussT in this statement.

nice one.

the 1st beemer seems to be alot slower than the Lotuses

PMSL…

Holding on to it for that long takes skill, control, delicacy and nerve.

That is why I am crap at it…

Very entertaining. Those CSL’s are definately the drifting weapon of choice. All the mid engined cars just end up backwards (don’t know what that says about Lotus drifter’s bedroom habits ) .

Holding on to it for that long takes skill, control, delicacy and nerve.

That is why I am crap at it…

Not your fault, Lotii are difficult to drift.
It’s the polar momentum thingie… or something like that

Very entertaining. Those CSL’s are definately the drifting weapon of choice.

I think M Beemers generally are great for drifting. I did a session on the wet handling circuit at MIRA in my MCoupe Breadvan and John Lyon commented that you could really do with wipers on the side windows to see where you are going

Note: The MCoupe and John Lyon were both very accomplished at going sideways,…I alas was not

My caterham was a doddle to drift in, but the Exige, now thats a different matter. Definately ends up like a 50p, not smooth at all. I guess I just need another 10 years practice

Drifting is a bit like masturbation…it provides a thrill for those who are no good at the real thing

In the interest of diplomacy, i’m not including RussT in this statement

Tim.

Tim,

I hope you didnt do any of that naughty stuff in my car…drifting that is!!!

If you like drifting, Saturday 9am Challenge channel ‘Formula D’.

Ian

haha my video has made it onto here…

Well to be honest I was only there to capture the 2 CSLs so got enough footage to make a full lap.

The rest I got was just spins of others. Im off there in a few weeks with new camera and will make sure I get enough footage of everyone