oops... bits falling off

if anyone happens to see a NSF wheel arch liner on the M27 near junction 3 it fell off my S2 at about 100 MPH… made a hell of a racket as i ran over it and took a nice chunk out of the paintwork!

I will be giving B&C some serious sh*t monday morn as they replaced both of the arch liners just a few weeks ago under warranty as the original ones had distorted…

any one else had problems with them?

any one else had problems with them?

only experience with an S1…and then it was the opposite experience to you, ie, they can be difficult boogers to get out!

Another triumph of Main Dealer competencies.

My ones started to come off luckly they were just worn away by the wheels. Think they forget to tighten them up some times Make sure they sort your paint out too.

i had my front NSF arch line re-seated by B&C in November… i will be checking it immediately!!

My n/s front came unattached at the bottom a few weeks ago- still fixed at the top so it just blew against the tyre and melted the vanes on the liner (sounder horrible on the motorway though!). Was replaced under warranty and the other side checked. I check them from time to time now.

My n/s front came unattached at the bottom a few weeks ago

oh the joys of still having your car maintained by a Main Dealer