warranty is coming to an end, car has done 10k miles with nothing major going wrong. What has been done under warranty so far:
- rook squeak/knock
- stage 2 exhaust weld failure
- engine compartment lining replaced
- passenger side front wheel arch liner replaced
- condensation in front headlamp unit fixed
- gearstick replaced
- noise dampening applied everywhere
- brake warning light flickering on cornering - fixed
question is… what should I get done proactively ahead of the warranty expiring? perhaps there are things that I could ‘encourage’ to become problems if you catch my drift?
- door locking pins are rattling
- exhaust is rattling a little
- A048s are low on the back (haha i wish that was a warranty claim!!!)
all suggestions welcome!!