One Honda...10K later!!

No, not Pounds but miles! 10,000 miles has just ticked past since my Honda heart transplant and Im still loving it. This is the story so far…

Problems so far have been:

1)It cut out a couple of times the day after I first got it back because a wire in the loom had been crushed when the donor car had its accident. Fixed FOC under warrenty.
2) a clip on one of the drive shafts pinged off because the manufactures put the wrong one on. Fixed under warrenty FOC. Again this was couple of days after I first got it and was sorted immediately (thanks to Simon S for his help on a Friday evening).

Money spent on it so far:

1. �10 on an oil filter.
  2. �40 on Mobil 1.

Track work done so far:

1. Brunty or Bust.
  2. Full day at Goodwood.
  3. North Weald Sprint.
  4. Full day at Oulton Park.
  5. Walshy ‘activity’ day with the other Honda boys. Probably got the most abuse here with numerous standing starts for the slalom and 1/4 mile runs and general sideways hooning .

So thats it really. It cost me a small fortune but has been perfect for 10K miles and I have loved every minute of driving it. You can safely say it ‘does exactly what it says on the tin’. All I need to do now is resist the allure of superchargers and throttle bodies .

Looking at a built bottom end that should let you get 340+ on the SC assuming you can cool and fuel it ect.

Or add some new Cams and head work to do 270 NA with ITBs.

Time to pawn all the xmas presents you bought.

Looking at a built bottom end that should let you get 340+ on the SC assuming you can cool and fuel it ect.

Or add some new Cams and head work to do 270 NA with ITBs.

Time to pawn all the xmas presents you bought.

These voices are haunting me!