One for Wes

[youtube]zZQKepbGKiI[/youtube]

Car is amazingly composed even when bottoming out. Recon he must be on Ohlins :smiley:

That looks unfeasibly quick and composed!!!

I bet he’s running Ohlins :smiley:

looks at times like Colin McRae in maximum attack, just bordering on not crashing, ace driving :smiley:

He has no fear of death

Even more impressive considering he’s been so close to it , awesome driver .

Oh yes, I like that.

I think his level goes a bit beyond ‘commited’, I agree he’s certainly in the Colin Mc zone of win it or bin it. He deserves a good result soon.

It’s the start of the new season :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: can’t wait to watch the Monty highlights tonight, battle of the Seb’s. Looks like Elfyn is putting in a respectable pace too.

The Fords seem to all run Reiger dampers now. Has anyone tried them on an Exige yet?

I have no idea what you’re talking about Wes, I’m just going mention that he must be on Ohlins again…clearly so!

Yeah awesome control. I heard back in the day Ford would use Reiger dampers for tarmac as they got them for free, but at the time couldn’t get the reliability and consistency from them on gravel, so would purchase Ohlins for the more demanding stuff.

I’m sure they really all lust after a set of Quantums or Nitrons with 8,000,000,000 lb springs though. :wink: :smiley:

Well Ard