Oh my God...my front bonnet

Hi,i’ve a problem.Last week my battery went down cause Exige stayed in box for 2 month.I bought a charger and charged the battery, after that, made a short trip and came back at home. In that day, after the trip, i tried to open front bonnet but… it is blocked!!! Also the front bonnet release is blocked. It didn’t move, not even a centemeter. What can i do? In next days it will be a big problem if my battery will die again!!!ThanksRoby

Have someone pull the lever in the car while you grip the bonnet in the middle toward the windscreen and move it around. It may just be out of allignment and needs some help. Mine does it all the time.Roy

quote:Originally posted by Roy W. Olivier:Have someone pull the lever in the car while you grip the bonnet in the middle toward the windscreen and move it around. It may just be out of allignment and needs some help. Mine does it all the time.RoyAlready done in last days!No way!!!Bonnet and lever are blocked!!! Not even a 1mm!!!Thanks

Does the bonnet “pop” when you pull the lever?Mine does this all the time - I didn’t think I would ever get mine open, but with much pulling and tugging, I got it open.

Hi, When this happened at my dealers they had someone pull the lever and he squeezed the sides at the top of the ridge on the bonnet at the nearset point before the windscreen. Hope that explains it well enough. Give it a try. Rob

Meat: no, it doesn’t pop :-(Rob: thnx for suggestionTomorrow i will try.